The video above was not recorded by me. I haven't climbed that high yet in the couple of hours I have played the game.
So far this is what I am liking about the game:
- Climbing walls and jumping from roof to roof.
- "Leap of faith" (a special kind of jump illustrated in the video above).
- Free roaming.
- NPC's: there are many of them on the streets (this is what first attracted me to this game reading the previews more than a year ago).
- NPC's come with many different faces and clothes.
And these are some of the things that detract from the game:
- Bad foreign accents.
- Rambling dialogs.
- Third-person camera is not always free to move.
I'll add more comments as I proceed through the game.